OWN THE WATER
Miami’s beaches, bays and waterways offer infinite ways to enjoy South Florida coastal lifestyle. As a premier marina in North Miami, the Marina Palms Yacht Club offers the ideal location and first-class marina facilities so you can take full advantage of these opportunities. In addition to berths for yachts up to 100 feet in length, the yacht club offers a full range of activities from jet skiing to kayaking, snorkeling and more through the Marina Palms Boat Club.
- 112-slips accommodating boats up to 100 feet
- Highly qualified bi-lingual marina staff
- Full-service Concierge
- Limited transient dockage
- Easy access fueling services—gas and diesel
- Dockside high-speed Internet
- Picturesque marina promenade
- Marina Mart convenience store open 8 am to 5 pm, 7 days a week offering boating apparel, food and snacks, beer and wine, cleaning and boating supplies.
MARINA PALMS BOAT CLUB
Our element of exclusivity continues with our private Boat Club, giving members access to a full range of state-of-the-art watercraft, from kayaks and paddleboards to a variety of outboard vessels. Our customer friendly team will be waiting to introduce you to the many rewards of elevated life on the Water.
The Marina Palms Boat Club is independently owned and operated. For membership information, please contact Trey or Michelle at email@example.com.
Hours of Operation
MONDAY – FRIDAY: 09:00 – 17:00
SATURDAY – SUNDAY: 08:00 – 17:00
Located in North Miami on Maule Lake just west of ICW at mile marker 54
Marina Palms Yacht Club
17211 Biscayne Blvd.
North Miami Beach, FL 33160